Hi! I’m Sally, CSO (Chief Storytelling Officer) at Scribe & Spoon. I am passionate about helping people tell their stories and stand out from the crowd. How can I help you?
I love to write about a wide range of topics, including food (obviously!), travel, health and wellbeing, and entrepreneurship. I’m passionate about telling stories and creating meaningful content that engages your audience. As a qualified and experienced writer and editor, I produce copy that is clean, compelling, and suited to your brand’s personality.
My services include:
- writing feature articles
- copywriting for websites
- developing, testing and writing recipes
- restaurant reviews
- menu writing
As a trained sub-editor with more than 10 years’ experience in magazine publishing, I have a sharp eye for detail (dangling modifiers, be gone!) and a keen sense of design. I have edited thousands of recipes and specialise in polishing food, travel and lifestyle content.
My editing services include:
- non-fiction eBooks
- newsletters, websites and other communications material
- sub-editing documents within InDesign
Digital content strategy
Are you a business owner without a blog? Or perhaps you’ve started a blog on your website and aren’t sure what to write about? Struggling to keep up with social media? I help small-to-medium business owners and online entrepreneurs to tell their stories and ensure they’re heard by the right people.
I can provide advice on:
- creating a content and social media strategy
- using a blog to enhance your brand
- developing an editorial calendar
- writing website and other sales copy
- producing an email newsletter
Speaking and training
- I’m available to provide workshops on recipe writing and/or food writing.